Established in 1970, the Gujarat State Plastics Manufacturers’ Association (Popularity Known as “GSPMA” ) is one of the leading association in the country, having 3500 plus members, representing & working for the Cause of Plastic Industry Since Last more than Four decades of time. GSMPA has been engaged for the Promotion of Plastic industry in the country.
GSMPA in one of the founder members of PLASTINDIA FOUNDATION, an apex body of major association, organization and institutions connected with Plastics, with common objectives to Promote the development of Plastic Industry and to assist the growth of Plastics & related materials, dedicated towards national Progress through PLASTICS.
Aims & Objectives
- To safeguard the interest of Plastic Manufature
- To Promote Co-operation, amongst Person, Compaines,associations or Societies Connected with Plastic Industry
- To help in promoting the growth & development of Plastic Industry
- To Project an appropriate image of Plastic Industry
- To help R&D activities in Plastic Industry
- To Work directly or indirectly for the welfare of Plastic Industry
- To help in conserving energy, scarce material & natural resources and thereby protecting the environment
- To represent the problems/issues of Plastic Industry before the competent authorities
Vision / Mission
- Prosperity/Progress through PLASTICS thereby Promoting use Plastics in the Country, Providing Large Scale employment, & Contributing Significantly to the govt. exchequer
- Create awareness amongst masses for prudent use of Plastic & its proper disposal, thereby good image building of Plastic Industry
- Efforts to be made for increasing per capital consuming of Plastics in India to 20 kgs. 2020
- Preserving & Protective the natural resources by using Plastics